Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Supply Chain Management Specialist - Professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a SCM Specialist,
you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and constantly optimizing the organization´s processes to enhance performance
- Establishing, monitoring, updating, maintaining, and benchmarking metrics, and deriving and measures to improve
- Providing analyses as required by Supply Chain Management
- Leading and managing cross functional projects end to end
- Proposing ideas for improvement projects to increase productivity and drive cost savings
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Excellent communication skills and can present information in a way that simplifies and allows others to understand complex data
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to connect data and business to make recommendations to senior leadership
- Collaborate with stakeholders across to build reports and dashboards to improve business performance
- Sound problem solving skills
- Able to lead projects and execute in a timely manner
- Able to collaborate across multiple functions within a large organization to drive project completion
- Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in a dynamic business environment
- Understand the business need for efficient execution, leading to effective results
- Proficiency working independently and proactively with partners to drive progress and ensure that milestones are achieved
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent experience required
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, influence, collaboration and listening skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Preferred skills to have for the success of this role
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics, Project Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience required
- Familiarity with SAP or EWM systems
- Experience working with SQL or similar programming language
- Experience with data visualization software (Ex. Power Bi, Qliksense, Tableau)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.