Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the “Working Student” position based out of Turkey to join our Team. This is an excellent career opportunity for talented professionals looking to join a truly international team.
Join Siemens Mobility and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or related areas
- Able to work 2.5 days within the week.
- Familiar with programming languages
- Knowledge on electronic components
- Advance level of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to learn and suggest improvements
- Organization skills to enable coordination with team members
- Strong multi-tasking capability to manage different tasks at the same time.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time