Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SAP Basis Expert
This is a
role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in
their career. As SAP Basis Expert, you will be responsible for:
· SAP Basis Operations, ensuring that all SAP systems will be in best possible shape, running with best performance & highest availability, and are in full compliance with Quality and Information Security regulations
· Coordination of & collaboration with infrastructure teams as well as with other application teams, which operate applications connected with SAP landscape
· Supporting, consulting, planning and executing all technical topics for both operation & projects. In case of technically driven upgrade projects, you will be taking over the role of a technical lead
· Exercise independent judgments and discretion in solving complex business problems
may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like
to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Execute the implementation, configuration, and management of all the SAP on-prem and Cloud solutions, including but not limited to, SAP S/4 Hana, SAP Fiori, SAP PO/PI, SAP BI Platform, and SAP Solution Manager. Guide the application of corrections and transports required by the application team to ensure the integrity of these systems.
· Configure and maintain the integration between on-prem SAP and non-SAP systems as well as the ones between on-prem SAP and other cloud systems like Salesforce, Ariba, Workday, and IBP, via the use of SAP PO/PI, Dell Boomi, SAP Cloud Connector, and HCI-DS agents.
· Monitor the system performance regularly against the performance benchmarks, and proactively identify future issues, and plan to optimize performance.
· Perform HANA system backups, HANA system replication, and maintain and configure high-availability environments.
· Perform SAP applications and HANA upgrades to the latest stack, maintain disaster recovery components of SAP and boundary solutions.
· Lead the execution of the upgrades for all the on-prem SAP systems including the integration components like the Hana Cloud Connector and HCI-DS agents. This includes Support Packages and release level upgrades. Ensure that all components like SAP Kernel and Database remain current.
· Lead the execution of rollout of the latest releases of SAP-Gui and MS Office Add-ins like IBP Excel Add-on and Analysis for Office Add-in for Excel.
· Organize tool-based incident, change, and request management, create technical documentation and knowledge-based articles.
· Provide recommendations on architecture and configuration and identify infrastructure needs to implement optimizations
· SAP HANA, SAP OS/DB Migration SAP Certification is a plus
· SAP S/4HANA on Cloud deployments or migrations is a plus
· Experience in configuration, Integration of single sign-on, SSL certificates, SAP Web-Dispatcher.
· Solid Experience in SAP Solution Manager is a plus
· Excellent communication skills
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.