We want to get onboard a System Integration Professional (m/f/d):
Drive the System Specific Integration activities as to ensure that technical solutions to be applied within the projects are fit for purpose functionally and operationally. Starting with a gap analysis of the project portfolio and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final validation of the solutions.
System Integration is a key role within system engineering as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Identify of the gaps on regard to the projects needs vs project intended portfolio, including the preparation of reports that will lead to updates in the URS (User Requirement Specification) for R&D/Solution provider.
• Ensure compliance with the overall Integration strategy during the complete project lifecycle.
• Prepare the System Integration plans.
• Elaborate the System Tests Specifications, execution and support of integration tests in the laboratory and execution support on-site.
• Collaborate with HQ segments for integration activities.
• Provide support to System Management teams in the preparation of Requirements specifications of the different systems used in Mobility.
• Support the System Manager in the preparation of the Migration Strategy (when required) to ensure the best solution is delivered.
• Execute the safety activities related to tests according to the Safety & Assurance.
• University or bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Telecommunications, Automation, Computer Science, or similar.
• Desktop and server platforms based on UNIX/Linux.
• Knowledge in relation Data Bases.
• Knowledge in C and Java programming language and environment.
• Knowledge in virtualization and managing virtual machines.
• Experience in Requirements Management, tests specification, traceability, tests execution and incidence management.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to foster effective work in a cross-functional, multinational and diverse environment.
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Continuous improvement mind-set as a must.
• Goal driven with customer orientation and teamwork skills.
• Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
Experience in the following technologies and fields of knowledge will be valued:
• Knowledge in CENELEC (or similar standards) product development lifecycle.
• Knowledge in railway systems and technology.
• Knowledge of mass transit systems (CBTC solutions, UTO, STO, ATS, IxL, DTG…).
• Knowledge and experience developing in C and Java programming language and environment.
• Protocols and communication networks over TCP / IP.
• Communications protocols for industrial control (OPC and similar).
• IT systems (Servers, clustering and high availability IT architectures, databases, SAN storage, NAS, etc.).
• Cybersecurity-related knowledge.
• English: B2 or equivalent, mandatory.
• Willingness to travel worldwide when required.
In Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time