- The Pricing Coordinator will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and will be responsible for all aspects of price increase execution of assigned accounts.
- The position will support Lifecycle Analysts, Zone Directors, and sales representatives, and partner closely with internal departments to support the sales teams by providing accurate and timely execution of price increases in SAP.
- Support field sales in providing pricing and account data analyses; and accurate reporting, reconciliation and discrepancy resolution; work with department such as Credit & Collection
- Research Credits in SAP and rebill
- Determine eligibility of deliverables
- Obtain purchase orders by reaching out to the customers
- Dispute resolution related to price increases
- Reporting and reconciliation for contracts price uplifts
- Re-processing (i.e., due to a new negotiated CPI %, errors, etc.)
- Support testing for price increase automation
- Shared Service contract Uplifts
- Perform duties in an efficient, analytical manner while maintaining a high level of relationship management and professional interaction with internal and external customers
- Identify where efficiencies can be gained and suggest Continuous Process Improvement projects.
- Build relationships with internal customers such as Sales Reps, Regional Service Managers; Performance Controlling; Service and Sales Executives to effectively manage assigned territory. Interactions will be with both country and global colleagues.
- Collaborate with Collections department as needed to facilitate payment from customers for disputed invoices
- Develop solid understanding of IT landscape and ability to comprehend/translate IT infrastructure.
- Understand IFRS rules and research booking activity to determine appropriate action to resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure accuracy of books and records.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with ability to apply problem solving techniques, creativity, and critical thinking to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated understanding of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Ability to work with business analytics tools, conduct data analysis and recommend solutions
- Ability to evaluate and support implementation of new tools
- Proven ability to manage projects/tasks to ensure timely delivery with high quality results
- Adaptable to change, and work well within a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel required; PowerApps preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization,
- Strong change management capability
- Detail oriented
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Proven ability to analyze pricing and account data, provide accurate reporting and discrepancy resolution
- Ability to multitask during heavy workload
- Supports department with internal and external Audit requests and provides all details requested within the audit to prove compliance in pricing processes
- BS/BA in business /Finance /Accounting / Data Analytics or related field is preferred; may consider an equivalent of relevant business experience and education
- 1-5 years of work experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.