Sales Manager, Digital Industries – Oman/Muscat
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include groundbreaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be responsible to promote and manage the complete Siemens Digital Industries portfolio for the complete Oman market
- Achieve Order Intake, Sales and Gross Margin targets within assigned region/customers.
- Generate and implement initiatives for the sales of complete DI portfolio through channels - System integrators, OEM’s, Panel Builders & End Users.
- Generate and implement customer development plans for the existing and new channels.
- Maintain and manage existing customers in the region.
- Create brand awareness for Siemens Channels.
- Regular update of customer information and pipeline in the CRM tool.
- Actively promote CS portfolio elements throughout Oman to maximize Life Cycle Business with assigned customers.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- 6-8 years’ experience in sales position, especially in O&G, Water and Waste Water, Petrochemical verticals.
- 3-4 years’ experience working with End Users, Contractors & Consultants (especially with O&G, WWW, Petrochemical) is mandatory.
- 2-3 years of experience in account management or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Industrial Automation products & Software portfolio
- Experience in working OT Networks & Cybersecurity will be strongly considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Willing to travel within Oman extensively
- Language skills – Arabic will be added an advantage
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time