Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient! We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support balanced development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and magnificent places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
Electromobility is one of the growth markets with significant influence on the mobility but also the energy market. As a major player in the energy market, Siemens intends to take a leading position in this growth market. Within our team you have the opportunity to work in a start-up-like environment and to take ownership in flat hierarchies. On the other hand, you benefit from the support of a large corporation when it comes to actually implementing your own ideas.
As Test Center Engineer for Charging Stations you will be responsible for the technical set-up and execution of system and integration tests. You will play a key role in the development and certification process of our products and systems. You will be part of the product approvals and for the further development of existing test technology and automated tests using modern technology and tool chains.
- You define test strategies, plan tests and supervise test activities with the aim of improving existing test methods. You will also work within a team to automate test environments, evaluate test metrics and error analysis
- They ensure transparency about the test progress, point out possible risks or problems and their impact on our development projects in good time and present the status to the global product compliance manager.
· Furthermore, you will find opportunities for improvement in the test strategy and the test management process on the basis of the defined and determined critical metrics and introduce these into the product life cycle process in consultation with the global product compliance manager.
- The organization of the implementation and/or monitoring of type tests from the concept phase with test planning to development-accompanying tests and optimizations to CE type testing and type approval in accordance with national and international regulations in the field of electric charging systems, is part of your further tasks.
- Maintain a lively exchange of information and experience with test colleagues at the other locations and cooperate closely with various testing and inspection institutes.
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a similar field
· 3+ years of experience in the field of system testing and type testing as well as extensive knowledge of standards
- Intercultural experience and e-mobility knowledge as distinguish factor
- Good practical knowledge of defect tracking tools and test management systems
- Superb communication and analytical skills
· business proficient in EnglishWhat we have to offer: A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time