Primary responsibility of the position is to provide transparent and all-encompassing controlling within the Business Segment, including Forecasting, Budgeting, Inventory management, Month End closing and Performance Review ensuring KPI’s are controlled, and processes are optimized to suit the business needs.
· Closely control business relevant KPI’s, including volume development, SG&A, Headcount, FCF, Inventory etc. and ensure achievement of targets within each area, root-cause analyses to identify reason of deviations
· Lead and perform inventory tasks including inventory reserve calculation, cycle counting control, safety stock analysis, and management of proper inventory levels
· Regular profitability, trend, and variance analysis on Segment level to make suggestions and advise management
· Support planning process at Segment level, including monthly forecasting as well as annual budget
· Perform “scenario based” financial modeling for financial projections (P&L and Net Capital Employed)
· Month End closing activities for the Segment ensuring alignment with IFRG and audit requirements
· Support the Segment Management with Adhoc reporting and analyses proving high quality with limited time as well as with preparing presentations for both internal and external audiences
· Close interaction with Segment function to achieve set goals and integrate process improvements
· Consistent optimization of processes with high focus on digitalization and efficiency
· Work closely with extended finance and operations community and continually enhance and improve reporting process and standard analyses
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
· The qualified candidate will possess a BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related discipline and have 5+ years previous experience in Financial Reporting & Analysis, Budget Planning and Ad-hoc Analysis (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to assist on decision making
· Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proven work experience under pressure
· Demonstrably creative, comes up with new and unique ideas
· Ability to gather, structure, consolidate and analyze large amounts of financial information
· Team oriented, gets along well with others, builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact
· Self-motivated, can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
· Advanced working knowledge of SAP (FI/CO)
· Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Teams)
· Proven capability in driving standardization, collaboration, and digitalization for continuous performance and process improvements
· Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.