Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) Analyst for New Markets.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support the MR New Markets Team with regular tasks and will be involved in special projects
- You will be tasked to run data analytics and data sourcing projects to support the activities of New Markets team
- You will be responsible for our MS Teams and Conceptboard infrastructure including setting up virtual workshops, managing our document system, etc.
- You will act as our "internal communications" wizard - actively monitor and post in Yammer groups and develop internal content for internal communications
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are enrolled at a university or college and have knowledge in the fields of finance, business administration or data science
- You are very good with MS Office 365 - especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of MS PowerApps (e.g. PowerBI) and data evaluation & interface management are considered as a major plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very good command of English and can manage well in an international environment
- You have a "can do" mentality and are ready to go the extra mile
- You enjoy to be part of a leading global business
- You have minimum 15 hours per week and would like to support us
- Apply and collect valuable practical experience alongside your ongoing studies!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time