Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our Corindus Team!
Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc., a Siemens Healthineers Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® System is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and vascular procedures. With the CorPath System, Corindus Vascular Robotics brings robotic precision to interventional procedures to help optimize clinical outcomes and minimize the costs associated with complications of improper stent placement with manual procedures.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current customers and in identifying and securing new customers. This is a very complex, process oriented, high level sales position that requires passion and enthusiasm.
- Responsible for achieving and growing total revenue including capital, disposable, and extended service sales in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for complete territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Develops and manages key customer relationships. Services sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provides clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM database.
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products.
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
- As necessary, performs other duties as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- Requires 5+ years in medical equipment, device sales, capital equipment
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PP) required
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
- Must live within 45 minutes of a major airport
- Strong understanding of Interventional Radiology/Interventional Cardiology preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.