Intern (Sales Operation)
Smart Infrastructure – Regional Solutions & Services
We are looking for students to support the Smart Infrastructure - Solution Sales team that focus on tenders and projects related to Building Services. It will be a golden opportunity for students to learn about the Sales Team operation and for those who are eager to develop a future career in Smart Infrastructure business.
- Support daily sales team operation and activities
- Perform general administrative support to Sales Managers and Sales Team
- Support update of client presentation slide and material
- Assist in processing internal workflow including but not limited to sales document, sales order processing, and purchase request checking and verification
- Students pursuing degree in Business Administration
- Familiar with Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat Editor, teamviewer
- Students who are self-motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Part-time