Financing the future and transforming the everyday
Combining technology and financing know-how to advance a sustainable future and accelerate the decarbonization of our planet: with Siemens AG’s firm commitment to become carbon neutral by 2030, Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is taking action to help our customers meet their individual sustainability transition goals.
SFS combines the in-depth industry know-how, financing expertise and extensive risk management experience that is required to permit our clients to realize and execute their unique visions across the world. Leasing, debt and equity financing solutions tailored to the specific needs are available: be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters!
At SFS, we take pride in the diversity of our people. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity and creates an environment where every employee can reach their full potential.
What part will you play?
SFS Project and Structured Finance Debt-EA (SFS PS EA) is one of the four financial services-oriented Business Units at SFS. Its role is to provide structured debt finance for the European, Middle East, African and Asia-Australian regions, mainly through Munich-based Siemens Bank GmbH and its branches in London and Singapore.
So, do you want to take part in this exciting journey and become part of an inclusive and diverse working environment in our dynamic team at SFS Project Finance Asia Australia (SFS PF-AA)? Then join us!
As part of a strong and established team of project and structured finance risk managers, you will support the Bank’s continued growth with a focus on energy and infrastructure transactions. In this context you will underwrite and manage your own projects whereby you will:
- Perform comprehensive new transaction risk analysis for project finance and infrastructure loan transactions based in the Asia Australia region
- Manage the underwriting process with a focus on risk assessment and optimising structures
- Coordinate the various workstreams in the transaction team (e.g. Rating, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Asset Management, Operations) during the underwriting and portfolio monitoring
- Evaluate transactions from a risk/return perspective and present applications to SFS and/or Siemens Bank Management and Committee(s)
- Prepare the credit applications including the due diligence of credit material, review and negotiation of financial models, and of the commercial and financing agreements
- Assess requests for consents, waivers and amendments and represent SFS/Siemens Bank as main point of contact
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with risk strategies, operating policies and practices to ensure effective risk management, both in initial risk assessment and over the lifetime of transactions
- Maintain sound understanding of the energy and infrastructure sectors, as well as current market conditions and financing trends
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- �A university degree in Finance, Economics, Management or equivalent complemented ideally with a finance-related post-graduation or professional qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with proven operational track record in financing / investment processes, ideally in a captive environment
- Significant transactional experience (either lending or advisory) in energy and infrastructure project finance
- Solid understanding of the Asian energy and infrastructure sectors
- Sound financial modelling skills
- Familiarity with complex financial structures and transaction analysis
- Capacity to review and negotiate legal documentation
- In addition to your native language, you are fluent in English
We would like to complement our team with an individual whose behaviour is fit for our team culture where we value:
- Ability to lead and own projects with motivated, proactive and positive attitude
- Capacity to make and communicate well-informed and analytical decisions
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams with respect and integrity
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH, Singapore Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time