We are hiring a Nordic Insurance Manager to support our growth journey
In SFS Nordics we are expanding our business and are facing exciting challenges ahead driving a customer- centric digital transformation and growth journey of the entire business supporting our local and international partners with bespoke commercial finance solutions. We are now looking for a Nordic Insurance Manager who can support our growth journey by developing and optimizing our insurance product. To become successful, you need to have great communication and analytical skills.
The role can be based in any of the Nordic offices and will interact with Nordic as well as Global colleagues and partners. The role reports to Nordic Head of Sales and will interact closely with Sales Professionals to achieve the sales targets set for the role.
- Main contact with our Insurance broker and responsible for the relationship
- Overall responsibility for our Insurance product towards vendors and customers
- Work closely with HoS to optimize our insurance product toward our vendors and customers
- Develop and grow our product offering to our vendors and customers
- Target to optimize and drive increased insurance income
- Follow up on damage statistics for vendors and customers and agree on actions
- Responsible for analysing the insurance portfolio with the help of FP&A and data analythics
- Background and expereince from the insurance industry
- Good knowledge about the leasing market an the dynamics within
- At least 5 years work experience
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivillant
- Interested in and expereince from analyzing data and take actions from the result
- Fluent in English and Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish (both writing and verbally)
- Excellent excel skills
What we offer
We offer you a key position in the Nordic Sales organization to drive one of our key areas of development, all while working with highly experienced colleagues in an international financial services environment with a strong growth focus.
Apply now! We are looking forward to receiving your online application latest October 31, 2022. For questions about the role and recruitment process please contact Malin Malm, email@example.com +46 73 444 58 63
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time