We continuously strive to strengthen our market position and we are therefore looking for the best employees who are eager to become part of a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Come and join our global team as Local Deployment Team PMO (Project Management Officer) in our office in Ballerup, Denmark.
P58 is our new SAP system which enables globally harmonized processes across Siemens Healthineers to drive standardization and digitalization. Our Local Deployment Team is currently rolling out the ERP system in Nordics and Baltics (NRB), Southern Europe (SEU) and France, Belgium & Africa (FBA).
You will operate in a highly international environment with experts from the Business, IT and External consultants. Together you will make one of our most important and strategic projects a success.
Overview Local Deployment Team PMO Function:
This function provides the operational link between Local Deployment Team management and the organizational units of the Local Deployment Team, incl. planning and coordination, communication, and Change Management etc. You will be responsible for the coordination, structuring and documentation in the deployment of P58. As communication and change management is also a big part of the project the PMO will support these tasks together with the Local Deployment Team management. The Local Deployment Team PMO reports to the Local Deployment Team Lead and sets up documentation, reporting, organization, and communication in alignment with the Local Deployment Team Lead. It includes to request the implementation of requirements from organizational units and agile teams, maintenance of processes, tracking of deliverables, follow up on action items and milestones, keeping the project plan up to date and organize workshops for the countries. As it is a cross-organizational function excellent communication and coordination skills are required. The ability to set-up structure and working according to aligned processes are desired skills.
Your major tasks and responsibilities:
- Understand detailed project plans and be able to align and coordinate those
- Support risk assessment sessions based on plan and issue analysis
- Follow-up on critical tasks across the entirety of the project, on behalf of the Local Deployment Team Lead
- Act as a communication officer according to the guidelines of the Local Deployment Team Management
- Support Local Deployment Team organization units within communication channels and drive change management
- Align communication and change management plan for NRB, SEU and FBA countries with global Communication team and support execution.
- Create and maintain documentation, in the shape of large scale capacity plans, meeting minutes, status documents etc.
- Training and Meeting organization from a logistics perspective
- Follow-up on activities, tasks, and deadlines as well as open action items and drive them to conclusion
Strong communication, structuring and coordination skills:
- Relevant education at bachelor level or above, e.g., Economics, Strategy, Marketing/communication or similar
- Project management skills – 2 years’ experience in project related work
- High attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to set-up structure and working according to aligned processes are mandatory
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in working with international, multicultural teams
- Affinity to IT, processes, numbers, and analysis
- True team player who demonstrates a collaborative and engaging approach
- Presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
For further information about the position, please contact Head of P58 Deployment in NRB, SEU and FBA Kasper Holm Froesig on phone: +45 3131 9770. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: October 21st – but please send your application as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an ongoing basis.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare A/S
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time