What are my responsibilities?
- Medium voltage drives development, including new topology and state of art technology investigation and development and existing cell cascaded, 3-Level and MMC drives optimization.
- Power electronics design for various power cells and power circuit, including electrical components type selection, thermal and electrical calculation, simulation and verification, IGBT/IGCT drive circuit design and troubleshooting, etc.
- Medium voltage drives and components localization, including technical specification, testing, and documentation.
- Involvement in ECR management on existing products maintenance.
- Involvement in commodity team activities to support mass production.
- Support Engineering and Tech Quotation for the drive’s proper solution according to various industrial applications.
- Collaborate with other departments for technical support or troubleshooting if necessary.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proficient electrical design software: EPLAN, Pspice, Simplorer and Matlab Simulink.
- Familiar with power electronics design and electrical system on MV drives.
- Familiar with electrical components type selection, calculation, simulation and verification, e.g. IGBT, IGCT, Diode, Capacitors etc.
- Advanced knowledge of AC Motor & MV drives application.
- Basic knowledge of power system and grid applications.
- Familiar with the related standards, including IEC, IEEE and GB, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Basic knowledge of LEAN and Agile in development.
- Basic knowledge of product lifecycle management and change management.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Power electronics and application theory.
- Motor & VFD control theory.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time