Why Choose us ?
Supports PTM Operation & Controlling Management to ensure that the continuity of whole partner lifecyle operation are kept in control and drive for continuous improvements.
What will you do if join us?
- Execute and ensure the proper and timely completion of partner operation lifecycle, e.g. on-boarding, contract, certificate, rebate, performance monitoring, renewal/termination.
- Prepare the partner contract and certificate once upon the completion of approval workflow, follow up till completion of contracts, make document filing;
- Responsible for E-rebate master data set-up, follow up with BU and DS/distributors to ensure that all the entitled rebates are properly calculated and released timely following the pre-defined rebate process;
- Generate regular partner performance report and relevant KPIs, proactively spot the areas for management attention and follow-up;
- Support management to perform proper cost tracing, controlling, budget and forecast of PTM cost centers.
- Act as team assistant and fulfll tasks assigned by manager and PTM colleagues.
- Appropriately use BI and other IT tools to support development and maintenance of BI reportis and IT applications.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor or above, majored in Finance or Business Administration
1-3 years working experience
Knowledge and experience in business administration and controlling is prefered
Knowledge and experience in contract law would be a plus
Knowledge and experience in BI reports development would be a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time