Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens’ management, we use our expertise to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of combined assurance covering Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, and Internal Controls.
Through tangible assurance services our Operational and Finance Audit (OFA) Practice is safeguarding the integrity of Siemens’ financial numbers as well as ensuring operational excellence across the different businesses. The manifold topics addressed cover holistic auditing of individual (regional) entities and legal set-ups, business specific process and portfolio assessments, deep dives into the bidding and execution phase of large project / solution businesses as well as maturity assessments on Siemens’ ESG framework and its support functions. Mainly due to their sound business understanding and experience, OFA resources are commonly used to support the works of other CF A practices, enabling individuals to explore an even broader variety of topics and fostering their professional as well as personal growths.
What makes us unique.
- We deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens through a unique Grow and Development Model.
- We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
- We believe in the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mentality where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of their career.
- We continuously invest in our people and therefore provide career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with Siemens’ senior business leaders on multiple high-profile projects globally.
- We are not looking for career auditors, and therefore after a stint of 3-5 years within the department, our people find exciting roles (development) to accelerate their career in respective businesses/ corporate functions.
This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international, and innovative team!
- Participate in forward-looking ad hoc projects to support the business in providing foresight for critical business decisions and implementations
- Support closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
- Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
- Participate in the defined audit program steps in coordination with the Engagement Manager
- Preparation, planning and supporting the execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- At least 5 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries
- Experience in software related businesses is a plus
- Strong past performance in academics (e.g.: engineering, business or finance)
- Intensive theoretical and practical experience (‘hot skill’) in at least one of the following or similar areas in a complex global organization: Product Lifecycle Management, R&D, Product Management, Managing Digitalization Portfolios, Engineering, Supply-Chain-Management, (Digital) Sales or Strategy
- Preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting and have experiences working and communicating with multiple cultures
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotely culture
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens
- Pension plan to ensure financial security
- 50+ learning hours per year for both personal and professional growth provided by the CF A community
Thanks in advance for applying with an English CV.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business.
Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time