The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
About the role:
“Data Visualization is an art, combining great analysis with visual storytelling”
What role will you play?
- As a Qlik Sense Developer within our SI IT Data Intelligence team, you will be responsible for developing meaningful apps - from data model creation to frontend design
- You will be an important cornerstone of a great agile scrum team, driving our global SI analytics program forward
- Designing and implement - together with the team & key customer – complete End-2-End data analytics solutions
- Doing magic with Qlik Sense, our preferred visualization tool
- Work in an innovative environment and highly valued project
We are looking for an awesome team member – some prerequisites are key:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of work experience in Frontend Development – highly preferable in Qlik Sense
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Data Management - Extract, Transform and Loading process
- Some experience with SQL and/or SAP HANA would be great
- Snowflake DWH knowledge is a plus
- Proven practical experience with agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum, SAFe
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- We operate in a global environment. Therefore, you need to speak English fluently - additional language skills are of course an advantage
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time