Siemens Financial Services (SFS) has an exciting opportunity
available for a Payments Administrator to join our Customer Accounting Team.
The team provides a dedicated support service both to our end user customers and all internal stakeholders, managing specific operational and finance processes including but not limited to; cash allocations, banking, management of company & customer suspense accounts, settlements, refunds and Novation’s.
The team also provides support to the customer facing areas within SFS, acting as an all-encompassing back-office function for key operational activities.
This role will be based in Stoke Poges with a combination of
home and office working to suit your flexibility requirements.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Effectively manage the cash allocation of customer payments, and movement of monies in accordance with guidelines and processes.
- To take ownership of both General, and, Agreement Suspense balances, ensuring that monies are allocated / refunded / processed in a timely manner in line with clear KPIs.
- Maximise upon revenue opportunities for SFS through correct and accurate identification monies paid to and held by the business.
- To support Service Delivery and Business-Processing by actioning all back-office functions including, setting up of Direct Debits, settlement requests, restructures of agreements, intercompany money transfers, banking, and resolving all query payments ensuring compliance with all associated controls and processes.
- Manage the Operations Support e-mail inbox ensuring all queries are turned around within the given SLA timings.
- Support the Operations Manager where appropriate with process improvement and process efficiencies.
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- Knowledge and experience of working with suspense accounts, direct debits, standing orders and allocating payments, processing cheques
- Excellent communication skills
- Creates opportunities to exceed customer expectations, deepens rapport by maintaining close business relationships
- Being a team player and collaborating to meet KPIs / SLAs
- Methodical approach to work and ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, quarterly bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, competitive pension scheme, private healthcare and other flexible benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time