Siemens Advanta together with our customer, Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. We enable the smart usage of data utilizing cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, edge computing, cloud computing, industrial 5G, blockchain and additive manufacturing
As part of Siemens Xcelerator we are creating the automation platform of the future based on standardized API’s. Interoperability, flexibility and openness are the most important key elements for this growing ecosystem where we drive a customer centric product development approach.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our automation platform development team in Brno. As part of this team, you will work on the data driven automation platform of the future in a startup like environment. We work in small agile teams consisting of Software Development and Test Engineers, Software Architect and Product Owner. As a team we collaborate with other teams spread worldwide.
In your role as Scrum Master, you will guide, coach and motivate the Agile team.
Are you experienced scrum master looking for a next big challenge?
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives.
- Act as a change agent in the Team and the surrounding organization to help changing culture and mindset.
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily’s, Sprint Demo / etc.).
- Remove impediments (issue identification and resolution).
- Coach the team applying Agile principles and practices, help the team as a servant leader to grow and getting better - lead by example.
- Facilitate collaboration within the team and outside roles.
- Protect the team from outside interference.
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and train them.
- Ensure governance, e.g. effort tracking within Sprints using Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence).
- Guide the team to develop metrics and estimates, and periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reducing risks.
- Support POs and Project Managers bridging the gap between them and development Teams.
What can we offer:
Does this sound good to you? Our perfect candidate should have:
- At least bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, economics or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or other relevant role.
- Profound knowledge of agile principles and methods.
- Strong collaboration and team development skills.
- Strong facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed teams and complex environments.
- Team spirit.
- Knowledge in Process or Task mining or Control Automation is a plus.
- Written and spoken English on a proficient level, German is a plus.
- Scrum Master / PMP / other Agile certifications are a plus.
- SAFe or other scaled approaches know-how are a plus.
Furthermore we offer:
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time