Who we are?
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products, solutions in logistics, and automation in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Our software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports around the globe.
Be part of our Team in Dubai as an Associate O&M Supervisor.
What are we offering you?
We are focusing on providing young Emirati graduates with professional development opportunities and real-time tailored personal growth opportunities to provide you with practical work experience combined with structured learning and technically focused training. It’s an opportunity to become familiar with the field of automation technology in the Airport Logistics environment where you will be trained directly by experts in your specific field of study or career aspiration.
What are my responsibilities?
- Overseeing all related tasks of the preventive and corrective checks, and maintenance activities of the BHS in line with the agreed workflows/procedures.
- Assist the team in resolving the technical issues in a timely manner for any operational impact in terms of the processing of bags and technical solutions.
- Update maintenance work order details in the CMMS tool (Maximo).
- Enable the team to work in a collaborative manner & provide them with required assistance when required
- Provide administrative support needed e.g. spare part packages, tools, PPE, conduct toolbox talk, explain SOPs, etc.
- Allocation of daily manpower according to work orders, generating the maintenance reports and troubleshooting of any mechanical/ electrical anomaly.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or related Engineering.
- 6-12 months of experience as a Supervisor/Team Leader in any plant/automation system.
- Knowledge of Process Automation Industry or Industrial Plants operations, maintenance, and technical troubleshooting of automated systems is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of CMMS (tool (e.g. Maximo, SAP).
- Confident to lead a team of technicians and operators
- Good awareness of quality and safety procedures.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the opportunity to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SD (Middle East) LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time