Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Channel Manager, Business Development in the COVID-19 Rapid Antigen business in the Point-of-Care Business Area. You will be reporting to the Head of EMEA Physician Office Lab Franchise, part of our EMEA POC team.
You could be located in France, Spain or Italy.
The Rapid business is the fastest growing business at Siemens Healthineers. It is a new business area, and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and seize this great opportunity to build an exciting business. We are expecting to scale substantially and rapidly.
As a a Channel Manager, Business Development, you will be responsible for:
- Develop Rapids business in pharmacies, distributors and any new segments identified
- Achieve or exceed Sales and revenue targets for Rapids POC business in the zone France / Italy / Spain
- Create and manage long term customer relationships
- Be part of the go to market strategy for the Self-test Business
- Maintain excellent CRM data quality
- Attend and assist at internal and external conferences/workshops/meeting, as required
- Travel required approx. 25%
- Flexible location: France / Spain / Italy
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Bachelors’ degree in related field (Business, Management, Marketing and Economics)
• 10+ years of experience in sales and business development, preferably with experience with direct-to-consumer in France, Spain or Italy
• Knowledge of Rapids business preferred
• Strong negotiation skills, ability to develop relationship with customers
• Ability to successfully collaborate with external and internal stakeholders
• Ability to influence and manage internal team members and processes across functions and geographies
• Ability to work effectively independently and proactively
• Listening and persuasive skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to prioritize and think creatively
• Ready to perform within the first 90 days
• Language: English and one or more language: Italian, French, Spanish
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For any questions you may
have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time