You are responsible for the support and advisory for all questions concerning guarantees, surety, bonds, letters of comfort or letters of credit – both during the project developments phase as well as for project execution phase for Siemens Mobility in the Asia-Pacific region.
The activities and responsibilities include:
- Independently analyze risks and define risk summaries and decision papers for the Siemens Mobility Management and Siemens Management levels,
- Ensure adherence with the internal guidelines and (local) regulations,
- Support the Commercial Managers in mitigating the risks and realizing competitive solutions,
- Negotiate the costs for bank guarantees,
- Ensure a timely issuance of the guarantees, sureties and letters of credit and the correct and complete reporting of the guarantees in the internal tool,
- Assume monitoring, reporting and controlling tasks on the status of the Trade Finance instruments
- Continuously identify and further develop the internal processes together with the colleagues with focus on automation and digitization,
- Support Trade Finance Advisory-related activities in the course of M&A transactions in the region,
- Ensure the exchange of knowledge and expertise within the team, across the teams and throughout the Siemens Mobility organization in the region
- Local contact point for Project Financing topic in alignment with PEF team in Germany
- The support on Trade Finance Advisory, Cash Management & Payments, FX risk management and insurance-related aspects for Siemens Mobility is provided in close cooperation among all these areas. Members of this team should also be willing to get introduced to the other areas and support if of necessity.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting or Business Management is preferable
- Experience in managing bank/surety guarantee, letter of credit and project financing business will be an added advantage
- Experience in 2-3 years of banking practice and working in multi racial environment is preferable
- Experience in URDG758 and UCP600 rule are an added advantage
- Proactive, efficient and excellent analytical skills of working with good communication skills
- A great team player
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Mobility Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time