Who we are?
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products, solutions in logistics, and automation in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Our software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports around the globe.
Be part of our Team in Dubai as an Associate Planner.
What are we offering you?
We are focusing on providing young Emirati graduates with professional development opportunities and real-time tailored personal growth opportunities to provide you with practical work experience combined with structured learning and technically focused training. It’s an opportunity to become familiar with the field of automation technology in the Airport Logistics environment where you will be trained directly by experts in your specific field of study or career aspiration.
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare Master Maintenance, periodical maintenance plan and data loading of work orders in Maximo.
- Preparation of Shift Rosters as per the requirements in alignment with project management.
- Schedule monthly preventive maintenance (PM) in conjunction with Airport Operations, availability of system for maintenance and manpower sources needed to execute the maintenance.
- Spare part analysis and proactive alignment with relevant team members.
- Provide all necessary support that ensures smooth operation in terms of (re-)planning of PM/CM activities according to work order backlog.
- Planning of Annual leave allocation to staff members with proper balancing of headcount throughout the year.
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations and take appropriate precautions at all times during his working hours.
- Will be responsible/accountable to follow occupational health, safety, security, environment and quality.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering/administrative field
- 6 – 12 months of internship/industrial training OR hand’s on experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of CMMS tool (preferably Maximo).
- Data analysis proficiency.
- Attention to detail and ability to work without close supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically advanced knowledge of MS excel.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the opportunity to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SD (Middle East) LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time