Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Protection Engineer to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan. You will be responsible for the development of application of Siemens products for protection, automation, control and monitoring in high and medium voltage Power Plant.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.
- Product homologation for Italian Customer
- Technical support to tendering team
- Support to engineering team
- Developing of technical application for protection, control and measurement devices
- Training for customer and internal technicians
- After sales assistance and activity
- Test activities in Factory (FAT) e on site (SAT) in Italy and abroad;
- Development of testing tool and procedures.
What you need to bring with you
You should already have confirmed ability in technical development configuration of High Voltage protection devices, together with:
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or Technical High School Diploma;
- Background in protection and control systems for High Voltage and Medium Voltage power plant and grid;
- Demonstrated experience of application and functionality of the following device: Distance protections, Line differential protections, Transformer differential protection, Generator protections, Protections for electrical distribution, Bay Control UnitM
- Knowledge of Siprotec range and Terna's application is a preferential feature
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Great teammate, strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time