We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
Implements superior Industrial Engineering (IE) policies and standards, and oversees and manages all administrative process related activities*
"* Implements superior Process Planning and IE guidelines and procedures, and develops and implements related processes, methods and/or tools.
* Plans Process Planning and Digi budgets on site or for location assigned, and monitors budget adherence.
* Drives simultaneous engineering to reduce development times of new products and increase the alignment of production and development througth digital solutions
* Ensures technical inspections and investigations, for assigned technical area in production.
* Analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences, and proposes improvements projects on site or unit level.
* Development and management of projects
* Liaises with other engineering functions, external vendors or service providers.
* Ensures process documentation.
* Leads process maping for administrative areas aiming for digitalization oportunities
*Acts as a facilitator to implement digitalization projects in compliance with business requirements
*Drives and promotes digitalization change management
What will you need to succeed?
Process, Industrial Engineering or related
Experience in Business Architecture design, Management & Implementation
5 to 7 years of experience
Knowledge in PM, SCRUM or Agile Methodologies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.