*This job is remote available from any of the listed locations
Division Description:From digitalization to electrification and automation, Siemens is changing the world you live in and the places you work. Being part of our company lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Our people help to move the world forward. We are 351,000 innovators creating a new vision for the next generation.
- Take over a multi-million-dollar territory with existing high-profile accounts and an expectation to expand the business by increasing Siemens’ share of wallet and developing new accounts
- Develop / expand / cultivate long-term relationships with key contacts within the customer organization
- As part of an assigned account team take responsibility to develop and execute strategic account plans to ensure achievement of set business goals in alignment with Siemens business strategy
- Direct sales responsibility of Siemens hardware and software portfolio to domestic CNC Machine Tool Builders
- Work closely with marketing to create and distribute customer success stories increasing recognition of Siemens Machine Tool Systems in the US
- Drive the success of your assigned account team consisting of a Inside Sales Representative and Application engineer.
- 8+ years total work experience.
- 5 years of successful sales experience in Industrial Manufacturing, preferably in the Machine Tool business - ideally – with a solid understanding of CNC machines
- Great communication-, stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Working in a matrix team environment
- Entrepreneurial thinking and follow through in developing new opportunities
- High level of self-driven decision making abilities guided by set business targets
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Core automation and drives experience
- Complex system selling / value selling
- Excellent communication & presentation Skills across all levels of a customer organization
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Travel: 30%-50%
- Knowledge in growth industries and technologies (Manufacturing Software, Additive Manufacturing, Robotics, Electronics, etc.)
- Strong network in US machine building industry
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering preferred
- Individual must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Long-term career options!
- Competitive base salary with incentive bonus plan based on a set of KPI’s
- New way of working: working remotely where applicable widely accepted across Siemens globally
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 6% match
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Six weeks paid parental leave for parents
- Flexible paid time-off policy
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.