At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. The Grand Prairie factory is focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
· Ensure quality controls are set, oversea tests and monitor activities.
· Maintain high level of consistency and final quality for all parts manufactured.
· Oversee the production related defects.
· Drive supplier performance improvement through root cause analysis & corrective action.
· Track and review corrective and preventive actions including costs and reduction of such costs.
· Provide monthly inspection data and quality assurance reports to senior management.
. Implement and monitor the integrated management system (IMS) in the factory.
. Lead IMS audits and assures the certification of the factory (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001).
. Responsible for incoming inspection
· Review designs, changes, and plans of specifications and processes.
· Ensure project and processes meet all requirements and reliability standards.
· Work with materials, operations and central quality teams to prioritize tasks and workflow.
· Collaborate with team to identify and implement process improvements.
· You will represent Siemens in a customer facing role with our customers.
What you will need:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
. 3 plus years’ experience working as a Quality Engineer in a Manufacturing environment.
. Root cause and corrective action techniques.
. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well in teams, ability to make the right judgments and decisions. Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
. Excellent analytical skills, root cause analysis skills, time management skills, be self-motivated and self-directing and ability to proceed with minimal direction and information, good data mining skills and good computer skills, ability to self-learn, good networking skills
. Knowledge of metrology techniques for inspection and validation of parts.
· In-depth understanding of agile methodologies and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
. Microsoft office, Visual basic and Macros experience.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
. Knowledge of the IMS standard (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001).
· Certification as CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) from the American Society for Quality preferred
. Internal auditor certification
· Experience with SQL.
· SAP experience.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and Flexible PTO.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.