As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
This position is responsible for concept to detail design fluid systems. This role will be a member of the team for process engineering of chemicals, gas, oil and liquid fluid systems including Hydrogen and Oxygen systems. The position will be in the global challenging technical environment for the Hydrogen Generation and Storage, New Energy Business, which works across multiple locations in Orlando (US), Erlangen (GER). This position is located in Gurgaon (IND).
- Preparation of P&IDs, Specifications & RFQ documents for various Air, Chemical, Petro Chemicals and Fuel systems including Hydrogen & Oxygen systems.
- Designing of fluid systems for hydrogen solutions.
- Coordination with Client, Project Management, Lead Engineer, Purchasing, Vendors and engineering departments, Project management support.
- Checking the vendor bids and providing Clarifications, technical vender negotiations. Vendor evaluation including risk assessment and support the commercial selection.
- Support purchasing to find best total cost solutions.
- Release and maintain reference documentation in COMOS, Team Center or related databases
- Provide field/site support if required/Support during warranty
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical/chemical or Process Engineering or other comparable degree
• 3 to 12 years of engineering work experience
• 2 years in process engineering or energy management/chemical industry process
• Ability to travel globally
• Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
• Solid understanding about the interactions of quality, costs and delivery time
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Expertise in comparable technical areas of work, in the field of Chemicals, Fuels including Explosion & Hazard studies.
• Expertise in COMOS, Team Center & SAP
• Expertise in project engineering
• Solid expertise fluid dynamics
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection
of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200
countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions
at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your
curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time