Controls and monitors materials within planner to ensure a smooth throughput of the production orders, taking into account optimum use of the resources.
What will you do if join us?
- Place orders to vendors and work proactively with vendors to ensure on-time delivery, deal with non-confirming material issue
- Create master data in SAP.
- Define stock levels, reorder points & safety stock requirements; Draft material consumption reporting to enable better forecasting; Monitor material inventory and take related action to keep inventory in healthy level.
- Actively participate in vendor sourcing, visits & new set-up. Have knowledge of sourcing strategy and supplier capacity / product manufacture lead time. etc.
- Control inbound logistics cost and extra freight cost
- Manage and improve supplier delivery performance and shorten lead time in order to meet customer expectations.
- Drive optimization on MRP setting and purchasing controlling.
- Finish the tasks assigned by superior
- Work with CE to deal with NCC parts on time
- Work with Procurement and other related functions to ensure suppliers’ delivery and localization
Who are we looking for?
- University degree or above
- Minimum 3 years working experience in purchasing area of industry
- Advanced communication skill;
- Fluent English with both spoken and written;
- Familiar with SAP both AP1 and R3P
- Excellent purchasing material /stock planning/sourcing strategy;
- knowledge of supplier delivery and cost control
- Familiar with word, excel PPT software and knowledge of finance.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time