Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Thailand team as Procurement Officer (1 year renewal contract) to provide documentation and purchasing support for local business management.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will purchase goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets.
- You will negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings and procurement best practice tools and methods.
- You prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules.
- You will build, maintain, and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications.
- You ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures.
- You will contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery, or invoice issues.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold bachelor’s degree in procurement, business, finance, or related field.
- You have 2-5 years of previous experience in procurement or purchasing.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a good team player with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- You have good command of English, both written & spoken.
- You have proficient in MS Office and willing to learn internal tools.
- You have ability to prioritize and handle pressure from internal and external parties.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time