Siemens Mobility is looking for 2 fixed term Aesthetics Technician and Paint applicator to join our Rolling Stock team in Northam, Southampton.
The primary responsibility of the role is to undertake painting and installation of body side passenger step supports, ensuring that all work carried out meets customer requirements to the specified standard. You will be working Monday to Friday 7 am to 3 pm.
Full training will be given to the selected candidates.
- To undertake the removal, repair/paint and installation of Body side passenger step supports
- Conduct mixing of paints and paint application,
- Removal and installation of body side steps using hand power tools
- Assist other team members with painting and technical skills
- Undertake any other duties as and when required
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of paint procedures (preferred)
- Must have relevant experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering environment
- Knowledge and experience of using hand power tools
- Ability to complete all records of actions and operations accurately and to procedures
- Understands and cares for tools, equipment, and PPE as appropriate
- Knowledge of Health & Safety including bio-hazards, manual handling and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Ability to understand and interpret relevant technical publications
- Safety critically assessed
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Does creating the ways a new world moves sound like it requires your skills? How about ensuring we do it with net-zero emissions by 2050? Discover a engineering career combining innovation, sustainability and a rare opportunity to shape society at scale.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time