Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?Then come in and join our team as SAP Data Migration Engineer! Overview
The SAP Data Migration Engineer will be part of a SAP team that takes over the responsibility of technical data migration in aspects of Design, Implementation and Deployment in a Global SAP Rollout.Task and Responsibilities
- Creating, maintaining, and improving Jobs, Workflows and Data Flows in SAP BODS, creating Source Tables, Target tables, refreshing tables with data loaded into SAP and performing DBA jobs as well as take responsibility for Value mappings, data cleansing, test scripts creation and execution.
- Responsible for data migration and pre- and post-load reporting from legacy applications to SAP for SAP BW/BI, SAP FICO, SAP SRM, SAP SD, SAP MM modules.
- Taking part in and responsible for complete end to end Mocks and Loads for a Global Rollout Project using Cutover Plans.
- Liaising with internal Business and Governance, users, and Functional Consultants, and provide answers to their questions.
- Performing data refresh of SAP tables before Mocks and Integration Testing loads.
- Solve defects assigned in Quality Center and provided detailed explanation for solutions.
- Develop Automated/Re-usable Solutions which minimizes re-work and enables to perform rollout for future waves with minimum preparation time.
- Data Object related planning / execution - Good Understanding of Healthcare domain related topics, processes and responsibilities (preferred)
- Education: University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
- Experience: 5-9 years of Data Migration experience to SAP using SAP Data Services, preferably with experience in at least one S/4 HANA Migration project. Must be able to demonstrate good understanding of Data Migration in global teams.
· Strong data-migration design, implementation, and deployment background with at least one S/4 HANA migration end-to-end implementation experience using SAP Data Services
· Extract data from different legacy systems and migrate to S/4 HANA using BODS/LSMW / BAPI / and IDOCS incorporating SAP Best Practices
· Functional/Technical SAP ECC know how on one or more of the below SAP Modules: Master Data, PP, SD, MM, Finance
· Strong SQL scripting skills, using MS SQL Server, for both day-to-day activities and migration
· Extensive Data Quality experience including cleansing & de-duplication of data
· Working experience on building automated workflows using VB programming, MS Access and build reporting solutions using O365 suite (Power BI/Power Apps)
· Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills to research and resolve in the project environment
· Coordinate and execution with the business and the project team during the cut-over period
· Having BODS administrative experience and technical Know-how of ABAP/LSMW programming is an added advantageNon-Technical Skills:
· Ability to work in an integrated team as well as an individual contributor and can work in a fast paced, changing environment with a growth mindset.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Candidate has knowledge of Professional Services, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Healthcare, Supply Chain, Vendors, Materials and Tax verticals.
· Good communication and client management skills.
· Takes complete accountability for the qualitative delivery of her/his work.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of: diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time