Job ID: 336439
Organization: Siemens Advanta Consulting
Type of employment: Temporary/full-time
About Siemens Advanta Consulting
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We navigate companies through their unique digitalization journey - from strategy to operations. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and develop today’s talent into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
Siemens Advanta Consulting delivers projects in areas such as large-scale digital transformation, sustainability, digital manufacturing and supply chain, data analytics, R&D transformation, and customer excellence.
We’re part of the powerhouse Siemens Advanta, which enables clients across various industries to unlock the digital future by offering end-to-end services.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze customer requirements and conduct market and competitive analyses
- Develop and implement client-specific business strategies and roadmaps in close collaboration with our clients
- Support on expert interviews and workshops
- Prepare presentations for top management
What it takes
- At least four completed semesters of undergraduate studies, with excellent results. The same applies if you are currently acquiring a second academic qualification (master’s/Ph.D.)
- Relevant practical experience at a management consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up with focus on strategy
- International experience during your studies or previous internships
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of passion, social competence and team spirit
At Siemens Advanta Consulting, we’re an international and interdisciplinary team connecting diverse perspectives and experiences. We’re convinced that diversity across all dimensions builds the basis for shaping sustainable and value-added solutions that truly matter to our clients.
Unlock the digital future with us. Apply now.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time