About Siemens Advanta Consulting
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We navigate companies through their unique digitalization journey - from strategy to operations. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and develop today’s talent into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
Siemens Advanta Consulting delivers projects in areas such as large-scale digital transformation, sustainability, digital manufacturing and supply chain, data analytics, R&D transformation, and customer excellence.
We’re part of the powerhouse Siemens Advanta, which enables clients across various industries to unlock the digital future by offering end-to-end services.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership and work together with our clients’ top management on exciting interdisciplinary and international projects with the highest relevance for strategy development and implementation as well as corporate development
- Analyze customer requirements and conduct market, competitive and financial analyses to draw management recommendations and develop innovative solutions that enable customer success
- Develop and implement customized business strategies and roadmaps in close collaboration with our clients
- Conduct expert interviews, facilitate workshops and prepare presentations for top management
- Think ahead and continue to strengthen our consulting offerings
What it takes
- Relevant practical experience in consulting, a renowned industrial company or start-up, underlining your digital expertise, with outstanding performance in at least two internships or up to four yours of professional experience
- An excellent university or college degree (master's/Ph.D.) or an MBA from a top business school
- International experience as part of your professional career, studies or internships
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in English; German is a plus
- A high level of passion, social competence and team spirit
You’d like to join our team, but are hesitating because you don’t check all the boxes? Please go ahead and apply anyway.
At Siemens Advanta Consulting, we’re an international and interdisciplinary team connecting diverse perspectives and experiences. We’re convinced that diversity across all dimensions builds the basis for shaping sustainable and value-added solutions that truly matter to our clients.
We offer a hybrid work model allowing maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Unlock the digital future with us. Apply now.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time