Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Commercial Manager to improve productivity and contribute to our global targets within the in-vitro business
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the reporting and controlling of project financials in full compliance with IFRS of ongoing projects
- You will support the management and sales/marketing team with ad-hoc reports regarding product/project related analysis
- You will perform the monthly closing activity within the global product reporting (GPR)
- You will analyze and enhance the smart consumption of reagents within the projects
- You will support the in-vitro service department related to in-vitro commercial tasks
- You will be coordinating the automation of commercial processes/reporting and act as the spokesperson for robotic process office (RPO) related projects within in-vitro business
- You will act as a key user and coordinator of the in-vitro sales/project related tasks within the new SAP project roll-out (P58)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance/Industrial Engineering or in an equivalent area
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in Finance departments, Business Performance Controlling, Accounting or as a Commercial Project Manager
- You have a process improvement mind-set and can convert these ideas into action with high focus on automation
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills
- You are proficient in SAP and Excel
- You have practical knowledge in BI Tools (QlikSense, Power BI)
- You are open to work in multinational environment
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time