Job ID: 336468
Organization: Siemens Advanta Consulting
Type of employment: Permanent/full-time
(Senior) Consultant in Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (f/m/d), Munich/hybrid
About Siemens Advanta Consulting
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We navigate companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
In our Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence team, we shape innovations and new businesses for our partners by building on our state-of-the-art machine-learning expertise. We help our clients build, transform and grow their businesses by connecting the physical and digital worlds. Developing modern AI applications means not only starting with understanding what moves our clients, but also shaping their digital journey end-to-end. From rapid prototyping and testing to improving outcomes until an ideal solution emerges, one that can be implemented and scaled.
This is how we bring innovation to life, drive digital transformation and unlock sustainable value for our customers at a global scale.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for consultants with a focus in Data Science, Data Engineering and Cloud Architecture, or Industrial IoT, to:
· Work together with data engineers, data scientists and domain specialists to build scalable and reliable AI applications in areas such as predictive maintenance, visual quality inspection and sales forecasting
· Engage with clients to translate business needs into technical solutions and develop advanced machine-learning models for analyzing large-scale and high-dimensional data
· Take ownership for software components, make them reliable and scalable and help design the overall architecture
· Communicate results to stakeholders on all seniority levels – from top management to product managers and end users
· Keep up with the latest research and technology trends to build state-of-the-art machine-learning solutions
What it takes
· An excellent university or college degree (master’s/Ph.D.) in computer science, mathematics, physics or related field with a strong background in data science, machine learning or data engineering
· As an entry-level Consultant: Relevant practical experience through at least two internships at a management consultancy, renowned industrial or technology company, or a start-up with a track record of excellence in data science, data engineering and cloud architecture, software engineering, industrial IoT, or a related field
· As an entry-level Senior Consultant: A minimum of three years of work experience in the above-mentioned environment is expected
· Profound knowledge of modern programming languages (i.e., Python) and machine-learning frameworks such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow or PyTorch
· Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
· The ability to communicate confidently in English
· A high level of passion, social competence and team spirit
If your focus is on Data Science you should be able to apply your hands-on experience with machine-learning frameworks, and interpret and benchmark, as well as evaluate and tune, algorithms to create the best possible solutions for real business problems.
If your focus is on Data Engineering and Cloud Architecture you should be able to apply end-to-end experience with application hosting in the cloud (e.g., in AWS, GCP and/or Azure), ETL pipelines and data architectures, metadata management and DevOps processes, virtualization, containerization, and infrastructure-as-a-service technology.
If your focus is on Industrial IoT you should be able to apply your hands-on experience with deep-learning architectures to time series analyses, computer vision and/or recommender systems and have experience with cloud-based AI solutions; knowledge of industrial standards and devices is a plus.
You’d like to join our team, but are hesitating because you don’t check all the boxes? Please go ahead and apply anyway.
At Siemens Advanta Consulting, we’re an international and interdisciplinary team connecting diverse perspectives and experiences. We’re convinced that diversity across all dimensions builds the basis for shaping sustainable and value-added solutions that truly matter to our clients.
We offer a hybrid work model allowing maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Unlock the digital future with us. Apply now.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time