If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role, you will assume the global responsibility for our product portfolio of ETCS Onboard Systems.
- You will independently define the global portfolio strategy, taking into account the overall business strategy, and guarantee its implementation.
- In particular, you will ensure the competitiveness of our products and guarantee the consistency of your portfolio by phasing out obsolete or redundant products as well as identifying new relevant developments.
- You independently monitor the research and development budget allocated to you and approve research projects.
- You will make all relevant portfolio decisions in close collaboration with your product managers.
- Furthermore, you will lead your team of product managers in a disciplinary manner.
- You are in close contact with our senior management (business unit and segment management) and other interface partners (e.g. R&D).
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The basis of your success is a degree in engineering or economics.
- You also have many years of experience in product management in signaling and rail automation, especially for ETCS onboard systems.
- You bring very good knowledge of current developments and trends in the market and have an extensive network.
- You score with expertise in obsolescence management as well as in hardware and software platform development.
- Additionally, you have a confident manner and experience in working with higher management levels (segment or business unit level).
- Furthermore, you bring experience in disciplinary leadership of employees.
- As you are working in a global function, you speak fluent German and English and are used to working in international teams.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Martin Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either