The Target Account Coordinator will manage requests and provides customer service, guidance, and semi-complex support for products and/or programs. Investigates and resolves semi-complex problems and coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs.
- Customer Service Representative is expected to analyze, interpret, or make decisions based on facts to resolve internal and external issues that align with Customer Support and Business Unit objectives.
- Expected to utilize CRM to enter, manage, and prioritize case load to attain established service level agreements.
- Serve as the primary contact for all selected customer orders; including supporting price and availability, product support, change orders, returns, credits, etc.
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, mixed apparatus pricing, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve or escalate them to management.
- Effectively use fundamental practices and procedures around the processing and management of change orders.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3-5 years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries covering multiple topics including by not limited to order status, expedites, problem resolution.
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate Degree.
- Prior experience with SAP and CRM systems.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.