Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Operational Excellence Project Manager (PM) to improve how we manage our global supply chains through integrated agile and lean business solutions.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Operational Excellence Project
Manager (PM), you will be responsible for:
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in initiatives including projects and workshops
- Establish business cases, align project targets, and prioritize with business goals
- Generate appropriate documentation including project presentations
- Conduct proactive project risk assessments
- Assess and secure budget and resources required for success
- Develop and drive project plans with direct engagement where necessary
- Guide cross-functional collaboration and cooperation
- Develop and implement necessary contingency and mitigation plans
- Effective communication to key stakeholders
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to assure expedited resolution.
- Champion and ensure strict compliance to standards, laws, and regulations.
- Work with the HPS lead to Plan and Deliver Improvement Events
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Acquired certifications in Project Management, Agile, Lean, or Six Sigma
- Strong PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Navigating and influencing a highly matrixed organization without authority
- Influencing without authority
- Driving positive results under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in a related field OR an associate degree with 4 years of related experience OR 8 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience managing Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, and Continuous Improvement projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of supply chain, quality, or manufacturing environments
- Demonstrated leadership ability with advanced listening and mentoring capability
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and drive change management required
- Self-motivated with an internal drive to pursue personal growth directed at ensuring the continued success of the group, act as an agent of change
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.