Testing and Commissioning Trainee ( SAS & Communication )– Saudi Arabia /Jeddah
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation as a testing and commissioning trainee and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
• Substation control and monitoring system design and parameterization
• Testing and commissioning of tele-communication system SDH , DVM and MPLS
• BCU and Protection digital relay parameterization for Medium and High Voltage IEDs
• Substation control and monitoring system commissioning including conduction of functional performance, Factory Acceptance test and Site Acceptance test with witness
• Prepares technical reports and documentation of the results that include panel drawings, test protocols, SCADA Point list/Module data Checklist.
• Project reporting to the technical Project management.
• Responsible to follow EHS guidelines.
• working in team environment and sharing knowledge.
• Travel all over the kingdom for participation in commissioning activities.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- · Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering Power System or Communication
- · Recent graduate
- · Having a knowledge of programming and scripting
- · Written and spoken English language
- · Communicative, Progressive Thinking, Rapid Learner
- · Saudi National only
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time