Title: Solution Director Manufacturing (f/m/d) Automation Engineering
Location: Nürnberg (Germany), open for other Siemens Di Locations
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Thinking industry further
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
Making it happen
DI Sales crafts the future of sales through outstanding consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for an outstanding customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close teamwork between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
- Drives DI’s customer-centric solution approach across multiple verticals, in close collaboration with our X-BU community incl. dedicated DI AUT and DI SW go-to-market- and technical stakeholders
- Brings our new DI solution model and related Interlock processes to life
- Builds outstanding solutions w/ focus on customer value, resolving industry needs, by applying DI-wide solutions to key manufacturing business processes (discrete/ process) on Automation Engineering with focus on machine- and line level
- Drives differentiating solutions that anticipate future opportunities in a converging IT/OT landscape in close alignment with the Xcelerator-, Digital Enterprise- and Business Model Lab community
- Engages with strategic customers to understand solution requirements and collaborates with selected external solution partners to extend all of DI’s solution capabilities
- Establishes firm financial foundation for solutions based outstanding industry process context and business value justification
- Supports definition of multi-industry and industry-specific solution messaging and value propositions incl. go-to-market enablement for direct and indirect channel sales organizations
- Facilitates the integration of solutions/ multi-product offerings into our sales enablement platforms via compelling challenger campaigns and our Digital Enterprise Experience Center
What you need to make real what matters.
- Master’s degree in engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Manufacturing Operations Management, or equivalent.
- Profound knowledge of manufacturing business processes, methods and practices rounded by long years’ experience in project environment within several manufacturing domains.
- Concentrated experience in highly automated and data-intensive manufacturing industries (specific know-how, practical experience per related solution domain focus).
- Outstanding ability to collaborate and communicate across interpersonal boundaries, with stakeholders from different disciplines as sales/ business development/ marketing and technical teams incl. Software context.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentations skills.
- A can-do attitude is crucial to the task
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time