Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
The position is limited to 12 months.
Then come and join our global team as Key Functional Expert (f/m/d) Events and Congresses and organise trade fairs and events to convey the value of Siemens Healthineers products and solutions to our customers.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will plan and organize international trade fairs and customer events as well as internal events in close cooperation with various departments
- You will drive the conceptualization and realization of virtual and hybrid events and ensure the professional implementation of trade fairs and events on site
- You will evaluate events and trade fair appearances, derive recommendations for action and provide sound advice to internal clients and stakeholders
- You are actively involved in budget planning and ensure that your budgets are adhered to and used sensibly
- You will further develop customer-oriented communication concepts for international trade fairs to highlight the value of Siemens Healthineers products from a clinical, operational, and financial perspective
- You will work on an optimal communication mix for trade fairs and coordinate the event-specific communication channels and their contents
- You will cooperate on a project basis with international teams in different time zones
- You will support regional departments in preparing for trade fairs and ensure consistent communication of Siemens Healthineers' messages
- You will conduct effective "stakeholder management" with multiple parties of the company. You develop decision templates and efficiently bring about decisions through structured processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/medical-imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a successfully completed master's degree in the field of economics or communication sciences or a similar qualification
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of marketing communication and trade fair organization, preferably in B2B communication and have experience in managing external agencies and service providers
- Your heart beats for digitalization: you have experience in digital campaigns, ideally in the field of digital events and hybrid events
- You are familiar with the standard communication channels and the marketing communication mix and have experience with their application for trade fairs and events
- You are familiar with project management in the trade fair and event sector, as you have already independently organized, conducted and evaluated trade fairs, internal events and internal meetings
Your attributes and skills:
- You speak business fluent English and have a good command of German; additional foreign languages are an advantage
- You are willing to travel internationally on business (approx. 20%)
- You have organizational talent and work within given deadlines; you also keep track of several parallel projects
- You appreciate agile projects and are used to interacting with many interfaces
- We win together: You are creative, results-oriented, have strong communication skills, are customer-focused, enjoy working in teams and bring motivation and enthusiasm to your task
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time