The DPS Test Center bundles expertise in the areas of testing and requirements engineering into a single unit. In addition to establishing and applying standardized procedures in testing and requirements engineering, efficient and effective procedures are also created around test automation and performance testing. Thus, the DPS Test Center provides a holistic approach to quality assurance in various projects and regular operation topics for national and international IT applications.
Within your role as Test Automation Engineer, you are responsible to ensure high quality standards as well as efficiency by realizing test automation in several software projects.
Furthermore, you are responsible to maintain and improve our internal Test Automation Framework.
This is your role:
- Manage a team of test automation engineers (internal/external) and ensure the observance of security related requirements and the DPS Test Automation Strategy/methodology
- Maintain and improve our automation testing landscape (including usage of JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, UFT Developer)
- Foster the spirit of test automation in our organization and support and acquire customers
- Perform automated testing and performance testing to assess the functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable automation scripts and test suites
- Create, edit, and clarify test plans & test cases based upon defined uses cases from backlog (agile methods)
- Coordinate a team of experts from Development, Operation and Testing to plan and analyze automation and performance test results and derive corresponding measures
- Create automated test and performance test reporting and metrics
Your Skills / Competencies:
- You have a university degree in computer science (or comparable) as well as several years of professional experience in the field of test automation and project management
- In-depth knowledge in developing automated tests in Java using UFT Developer
- Experienced in API testing (Postman / Soap)
- Know How in building and using keyword and data driven tests and frameworks for Web, Windows and SAP.
- Understanding Testing/Test Management (ISTQB certification)
- You work in a self-organized and efficient way
- You have a distinctive, analytical ability and a precise way of working as well as a high-quality awareness
- Experience in agile project methodologies, optimally Scrum is a plus
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time