Would you like to support the automation and digitalization of our customers at one of the most innovative companies in the world? At a company that uses smart digital solutions to help use resources as responsibly as possible, drive technological development in industry and combat climate change?
To strengthen our team in Vienna or Linz, we are looking for a Software Engineer for project planning, configuration and commissioning of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), primarily in the pharmaceutical environment.
- Creation of MES solutions for paperless production (Industry 4.0), mainly for the pharmaceutical industry in close coordination with end customers and external partners
- Configuration and programming based on Opcenter Execution and, if necessary, connection of the MES to external systems (ERP, process control systems, laboratory management systems, etc.)
- Creation of process descriptions and flow charts
- Creation of functional and design specifications
- Participation in creating validation documents (test plans, test protocols)
- Clarification of technical and organizational interface topics
- Commissioning, testing and validation of the system at the customer site
- Creating and networking long-term customer relationships
- In the medium term, technical management of project teams is possible (SW Lead)
- Applicable technical education (technical school, technical collage, university) in the field of Software Engineering/Automation or similar or relevant professional work experience
- 3-5 years work experience
- 1-3 years experience in plant/project business
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (VBScript) and/or object-oriented programming languages (C#)
- Database application (PL/SQL, Oracle SQL, Database parametrization)
- Experience with markup languages like XML, XSLT, XSD
- Experience with automation systems and protocols (e.g. SIMATIC PCS 7 , OPC) and/or ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle ERP) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Hungarian knowledge is an advantage
- Independent, structured work as well as customer focus and result orientation
- Willingness to travel
The gross annual salary for this position is at least EUR 44,000. Depending on education and experience, overpayment is possible.
Our application process
We hope to have aroused your interest in this position. Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful online application. The position is available immediately. For further information, please contact Ms. Yvonne Kmen at email@example.com.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Oesterreich
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time