Talent & Leadership Development Partner
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as the Talent & Leadership Development Partner for our Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care, and Corindus business areas and lead of Americas Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As the Talent & Leadership Development Partner, you will be responsible for:
· Partnering closely with the Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care, and Corindus human resources teams to understand business needs/ strategy and recommend and implement relevant talent management processes, tools, resources and solutions. These processes could include performance management, key talent/ high-potential development, leadership development, succession planning and talent pipeline management, learning, employee engagement strategies and DEI initiatives.
· Acting as the Americas subject matter expert for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) topics which include our Great Place to Work Certifications, entry-level leadership development programs, culture initiatives and DEI regional council and training programs. Translating these global people & culture programs into Americas regional implementation and communication plans.
· Partnering with Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care, and Corindus human resources teams to implement change management strategies that will support the adoption of global and regional people & culture initiatives throughout the business.
· Partnering with human resources to define the learning and talent development strategy for the Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care, and Corindus business areas to drive the growth, development and engagement of our employees.
· Partnering with other centers of excellence (HR business consultants, communications, talent acquisition, etc.) to gather feedback, design regional programs, and implement programs into the region.
· Providing input into the Americas talent strategy.
· Leading/ participating on regional and global initiatives related to talent management, development, diversity, equity & inclusion, and engagement.
· Arranging or facilitating trainings or development programs for businesses, departments, teams, or individuals.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Experience in consulting with businesses to identify talent management gaps and then leveraging existing or new programs to meet business need.
- Independently managing programs/projects.
- Leveraging business consulting skills to understand stated needs and questioning for additional unstated needs.
- Prior experience in leading and implementing employee experience initiatives.
- Experience partnering with senior leaders.
- Creating needs assessments, designing relevant programs, and driving implementation.
- Experience driving initiatives or change management efforts across multiple businesses.
- Operating in the gray/ dealing with ambiguity. Developing new processes or approaches where something doesn’t currently exist.
- Creating new or improving/ changing existing approaches to effectively meet the business need.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 10 years of talent & development, organizational development or human resources consulting experience required.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced organization while achieving daily responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills with HR colleagues.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
The pay range for this position in NYC or Westchester County NY is $140,140 - $189,650 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is 15% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.