Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
- Superconducting magnet cryostat vessel, interface and termination parts design / suspension and WGB parts structure design and development, including NPI/Pre-D/productivity /Maintenance
- Superconducting magnet mechanical/R&D welding related maintenance
- Cooperation with agile team and SCM / Cooperation with local supplier developing and optimizing welding process
- Provide cost benefit and bring technical advantage to business and customer, ensure production run smoothly with high quality
- 1~3 years experience in corresponding hardware development especially mechanical aspect or equivalent experience under post graduate phase.( e.g. Structure design, 3D model, material selection, drawing creating and prototype, basic FEA simulation skill)
- Has good team work spirit, Good communication skills, Proactive to drive things done, Good project organization skill
- International orientation is essential; capabilities to work in international cultures; experience with international employers or customers are preferential
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time