Siemens is a leading global technology company with over 175 years of experience. We’d like you to join to our team as a Business Developer Manager who will provide strategic partnership within México Operations.
- You will promote our portfolio focusing on our process industries clients. Creating demand (commitment) to Siemens products and solutions.
- You will manage our CRM system.
- You will be our Frontline Sales and Lead Generation Manager
- Budget and goal achievement
- You will be focused on the End-to-end sales process.
- Market transparency and market share
- Value sale
- Prepare and present workshops regarding Siemens technology to our target clients.
- Manage the resources of the Business unit's (service, solutions, channels) to make winning opportunities.
- Coordinate the presentation of offers in direction (Spanish and English)
- Experience in the end-to-end sales process.
- Strong sales skills.
- Results driven
- Process industry knowledge
- Siemens technology domain.
- Relationships at the Management and Business Management Level
*Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time