Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification, and services.
We are looking for creative and self-motivated Design Interns who are comfortable taking accountability and can adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer-focused, results-driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
We’re looking for technically able designers who can execute from day one. You’ll need an excellent understanding of grids and type, and an ability to understand and interpret information in order to communicate it in a clear and visually engaging way. These skills will need to be applied to a wide range of different projects – from graphic schemes for new Dashboards, to high-profile Showcases for the Executive team, plus everything in-between.
1. Key responsibilities include creating wireframes, Dashboard Designs, and Data visualizations to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate viewers.
2. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
3. Stay on top of the latest standards, trends, and changes in visual and interaction design
4. Be involved in the brainstorming process for new designs of B2B and B2C interfaces.
5. Manage documentation processes around design projects.
6. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
1. Bachelor’s degree or a strong portfolio & experience
2. Excellent portfolio with a strong demonstration of user-centered web and mobile UI design
3. A strong technical understanding of design & typography
4. A passion for design, with an ability to develop information hierarchies and systems that deliver complex messages through clear, balanced composition.
5. Proficient with Adobe Design Ecosystem.
6. High sense of ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on, organized, driven to ensure high-quality output
7. True team player who will thrive in an environment working with diverse, multidisciplinary teams.
8. Good communication skills
For an application to be considered, please submit the following documents:
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time