LV Products Sales Specialist
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
What are my responsibilities?
- Maximize market exploitation for LV Products "power & control" portfolio including a wide range of products such as Soft Starters, Contactors, Intelligent Relays, Motor Circuit Breakers ...etc.
- Pre-sales support of LV products portfolio for all sales channels (expert knowledge to successfully fight against specialized competitors on a detailed product level).
- Knowledge on market segments, potentials, pricing, competitors, and applications.
- Have direct access to all customers aligning with the sales representative.
- Developing the marketing mix (Price, Promotion, Place & Product) to satisfy the market needs and demand.
- Supporting and providing competitive edges of products portfolio over competition via Sales Arguments.
- Proper communication to headquarter, like market surveys, reports, opportunities, financial status etc.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts (e.g., Distributors, Panel Builders, OEMs & System Integrators).
- Supporting Back office in order processing & offering phases.
- Proactively assess, clarify & validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Support launch of new products & solutions and design of new business models.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to determine market size and share for various Siemens businesses; update and maintain data regularly.
- Collect and analyze market intelligence regularly to identify industry trends, competitive dynamics, and customer requirements.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Low Voltage Product Marketing & Sales background
- Critical/Strategic Thinking and respective Product/Market Analysis skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar job
- Presentation skills & Market Intelligence skills
What else do I need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time